Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Going back to university, all I think is that I don't and haven't met a boy at uni

I've been seeing people but never got to boyfriend stage, upsets me to see people in relationships and so happy doing things together.

Going into my second year, and I don't know what my properties should be at this point in my life. Just feels a bit crap at the moment and not full of joy.

Just seem to be really dissapointed with everyone and everything
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    You need to stop comparing yourself with others and think what is important to you. At 20, for me, it was my studies.

ReputationRep:
    You're still very young. I know sometimes, a person gets lonely, needs a partner but at this point in time, it is better to concentrate on your studies.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 21 and the only most important thing for me is my education.

ReputationRep:
    At 20... hmm, my priority then was preparing for the German equivalent of A-Levels.

Ah, it's good to grow up in a country where you actually get a good education at school and are not sent off to university as a bloody child.

ReputationRep:
    You should focus on your studies. You can't rush these things. Whatever is meant for you, you will get.

ReputationRep:
    Getting girls, finding cool and borderline exploitative ways of making money and getting good grades.

(probably in reverse order)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.