Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have already sat a 30 credit module with the OU (Pretty sure I have failed it due to personal circumstances) and I am now thinking of applying to other university.

I was wondering, would I still get student finance if I was to take a foundation year? Will I actually be able to get funding at all because I've already sat a 30 credit module.

If someone could help me, I would be ever so grateful.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Are you studying part time? If so you are entitled to 16 years part time funding, as long as you don't have a equivalent or higher level qualification

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choco_muncher)
    Are you studying part time? If so you are entitled to 16 years part time funding, as long as you don't have a equivalent or higher level qualification
    yes, i was studying part time for a 30 credit module, but this year i'm applying to study full time, so would i still be able to get the funding to study a foundation year and then move onto a three year degree.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.