Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

mph for dentist? Watch

    • Thread Starter

    hi i am dentist from india with 4 year of work experience recently moved to uk
    is mph good option to study and survive in uk?

    Have you worked out what exams you need to do to start practicing and get a job? Just collecting degrees will not help really.
Do you enjoy your job?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.