Riba Part 2 Part-time

    • Thread Starter


    I am returning to uni to do Part 2 of an architecture course part-time. I started my Part 1 in 2009 and received the maintenance grant for the entire course. I had to have a break in the final year due to illness and returned to complete in 2014. I have been in practice since. (So I am returning within 2yrs) As I understand it the RIBA course is considered an undergrad continuation rather than Postgrad. Is the grant or similar still available for me to apply for? It is not clear what is available other than a loan.

    I would appreciate some clarification.

    Many thanks.
Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply


Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

    6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

  4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 19, 2016
TSR Support Team
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.