Turn on thread page Beta

What Attracts You? In Term Of Body watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I guess I always go for tall guys, and other than that nice eyes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teenageclay)
    I find it quite depressing that most people are looking at figure and stuff. I'm not saying it doesn't matter I'm just depressed about how much it DOES matter to some people. Aye that lass there is pretty, even when she hasn't brrn airbrushed and all that but I don't see the actual attraction, she's nice to look at but so's a sunset, I want someone individual there's so much other stuff you need to take into consideration.
    Sorry, but I don't find a sunset sexually attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Whether we like it or not, looks are important - you wouldn't have sex with someone just 'cause they have a nice personality, right?

ReputationRep:
    both personality and looks is always a good combination

ReputationRep:
    Steph, have you been putting on that special L'Eau d'Arrogance again? :p: Aww, just kidding! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Again people don't read what I write, I didn't say that figure doesn't matter, quite the contrary, I'm just saying it's amazing how much it does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedSilk)
    both personality and looks is always a good combination
    Indeed

ReputationRep:
    Again people don't read what I write, I didn't say that figure doesn't matter, quite the contrary, I'm just saying it's amazing how much it does.
    Why is it amazing? In an evolutionary sense a good figure is a much better indicator of good health than a pretty face. You might say it's weird that we all seem to place more importance on a pretty face.

ReputationRep:
    No, because if you want to talk all about evolution and stuff with a woman slenderness or big breasts has nothing to do with it. It's related to having wide hips for giving birth and we are attracted to people with the complete opposite genetic make up aromatically because it gives us the best chance of the supreme offspring that could kick a dinosaurs arse etc etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sTe\/o)
    Steph, have you been putting on that special L'Eau d'Arrogance again? :p: Aww, just kidding! :hugs:
    must have ... im mean, that's as arrogant as it gets surely :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    No, because if you want to talk all about evolution and stuff with a woman slenderness or big breasts has nothing to do with it. It's related to having wide hips for giving birth and we are attracted to people with the complete opposite genetic make up aromatically because it gives us the best chance of the supreme offspring that could kick a dinosaurs arse etc etc
    Well, you have a point about the wide hips. Personally I like wide hips anyway, as long as they're not surrounded by a tyre of fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedSilk)
    must have ... im mean, that's as arrogant as it gets surely :rolleyes:
    I was implying you thought you had both. I suppose it might not be arrogant if it's true?

ReputationRep:
    xD well put ^^ just to clear it up though, I'm not claiming to be some sort of amazing modern man who doesn't care about looks it just depresses me how hung up on it we are, myself included.

ReputationRep:
    We're just all shallow people ... it's a human trait. :p:

ReputationRep:
    It depresses me too, but it's in our make-up.

ReputationRep:
    I was implying you thought you had both. I suppose it might not be arrogant if it's true?
    Nope, I was not implying that I have either.

Just that that would be perfect ...

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I was putting words into your mouth. Play along now!

ReputationRep:
    xD well put ^^ just to clear it up though, I'm not claiming to be some sort of amazing modern man who doesn't care about looks it just depresses me how hung up on it we are, myself included.
    how about we dont get depressed and just embrace whatever it is that pleases the eye! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Body doesn't mean figure ^^
    figure
    2: alternative names for the body of a human being

figure
    c. The shape or form of a human body.

right....

ReputationRep:
    I was putting words into your mouth. Play along now!
    Nope
    I like being awkward, you should have realised that by now

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.