username70704
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by minimo)
Yeah it inspires confidence, does it not? :p:

That said it's nice that a lot of guys arn't going for stick-insect girls
True, but then again, I haven't got the pretty face or the figure. Well I am curvy, but not in a sexy way.

*sigh*
teenageclay
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Aye that's true I'm probably immensely shallow because I love being near beautiful people, without the intention of furthering the friendship to a romantic level I just like looking at preey people, that's why I love my work, although I just work on the checkouts I see so many beautiful people and so many of the people who work there are so attractive aswell ^^
minimo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Shuv)
True, but then again, I haven't got the pretty face or the figure. Well I am curvy, but not in a sexy way.

*sigh*
Hey, me neither! But ya gotta luv what ya has! ;yes; Else what's the point? I used to hate me, now I just do how much I can to get as good a figure as I can
sTe\/o
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by RedSilk)
Nope
I like being awkward, you should have realised that by now
Oooh, I have such a good comeback, but it's rude, and even I have my boundaries.

Yes, you are sweetly awkward.
teenageclay
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by supernova2)
figure
2: alternative names for the body of a human being

figure
c. The shape or form of a human body.

right....
Does that mean when you comment on figure you are commenting on each individual hair follicle? Didn't think so ^^
Anthonyjm71
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by tesh^^)
Face and Brain.
Fit Breast and Ass goes down well!! :p:
Clemence
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by sTe\/o)
Oooh, I have such a good comeback, but it's rude, and even I have my boundaries.

Yes, you are sweetly awkward.
I'm sure far too rude for my sweet and innocent mind

(especially if it's even out of your boundaries )
jumpinglunch
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Anthonyjm71)
Fit Breast and Ass goes down well!! :p:
Any sort of boobs will do,its all about the brain!
sTe\/o
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by RedSilk)
I'm sure far too rude for my sweet and innocent mind
Hmm, that sounds dubious!

(especially if it's even out of your boundaries )
Touché!
Clemence
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by sTe\/o)
Hmm, that sounds dubious!
I would never lie
:rolleyes:

:p:
supernova2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by teenageclay)
Does that mean when you comment on figure you are commenting on each individual hair follicle? Didn't think so ^^
What the hell are you talking about, how is that relevant to anything weve been talking about at all?
teenageclay
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
What the hell are you talking about, how is that relevant to anything weve been talking about at all?
It's as relevant as what you were saying seeing as it was a reply to your point
supernova2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It's as relevant as what you were saying seeing as it was a reply to your point
Heres a round up of our argument:

You said
I find it quite depressing that most people are looking at figure and stuff. I'm not saying it doesn't matter I'm just depressed about how much it DOES matter to some people. Aye that lass there is pretty, even when she hasn't brrn airbrushed and all that but I don't see the actual attraction, she's nice to look at but so's a sunset, I want someone individual there's so much other stuff you need to take into consideration.
Which I take it means why do people care so much about others looks and body/figure etc. when there are lots of other important things to consider.

I said
The thread is called "What attracts you? In term of body"
Which meant your statement didnt make any sense because the thread is asking what body characteristics are attractive to you not just a general "what do you find attractive".

You said
Body doesn't mean figure ^^
I said
figure
2: alternative names for the body of a human being

figure
c. The shape or form of a human body.

right....
You said
Sure it was a reply to my post but what on earth are you talking about and how is it relevant at all????

In summary I win.
teenageclay
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The body is everything, hair, toes, nails, everything etc ok?
But if you said "you've got a good figure" you wouldn't be commenting on their toenails would you? But you were basically saying figure and body were the same, I was saying that's *******s seeing as your material is subject to bias seeing as you only chose certain parts, understand?

Summary, you talk crap ^^
M'Lady
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I like tall lanky guys with dark hair as a preference.
Consie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
most girls are fine body wise. so long as its nicely formed, even if not large, i aint arsed, theyve just got to be engaging and have a pretty nice face.

you cant spend all night taking them from behind :P

(to feminists: i was joking)
supernova2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The body is everything, hair, toes, nails, everything etc ok?
But if you said "you've got a good figure" you wouldn't be commenting on their toenails would you? But you were basically saying figure and body were the same, I was saying that's *******s seeing as your material is subject to bias seeing as you only chose certain parts, understand?

Summary, you talk crap ^^
So if I said what do you find attractive in a girls body, youd say her toes/nails or something stupid? Thats just being pretentious for the sake of looking sensitive or deep. As for saying "youve got a good figure", what about if I said to you "shes got a hot body", am i commentating on her hair/toes or nails???? Youre taking that completely out of context.

Although in reference to your first post I thought you were complaining because people werent saying things such as a nice personality rather when you actually meant there was a lack of apreciation for their toes or something
teenageclay
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No all I'm saying is that body and figure are completely different things
supernova2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
No all I'm saying is that body and figure are completely different things
They really arent that different. And most the defining features that are large would be included as part of someones figure.

rofl and your a pretty sad little boy, neg repping me and pretending to be somebody else. Grow a spine.

User Comment
teenageclay "you are dumb he was right"
teenageclay
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Umm I didn't neg you ^^ I enjoy arguements/debates and wouldn't neg someone unless they were truely being dumb. You're not dumb you're just being ignorant.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (809)
80.42%
Leave (197)
19.58%

Watched Threads