Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    Due to personal issues, I've been diagnosed with depression. As a result my exams and assignments were moved to September. I know I did really bad in the exams as I haven't been in the right headspace. I didn't submit my assignments as I chose that it'd be better for myself to take this year out and take the time to accept it all, heal and get myself together again. I'll be back next year June to resit my exams.

    So the problem is that my rent is due for my new place on the 1st October and I doubt that I'll be able to find anyone to replace me in time. I've been applying for work within the area and I won't find a job in time nor will I get paid in time to pay the rent. I just wanted to know whether student finance will be able to give me my maintenance loan so I can pay it off in time?

    Or what alternative funding will I be able to find.
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.