Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    I will be joining as a postgrad student in Cambridge from October and did not get college accommodation. I found "Link House Trust", a christian charity, accommodation for postgraduate students. Its on the Chesterton road. Does anyone have any idea how it is? Have you heard about it? Have you heard anything bad about it?
    Thank you very much for your help.
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.