Am I being paranoid?

Announcements Posted on
TSR looking different to you this week? Find out why here. 02-12-2016

So long story short, my boyfriend and I were laying in bed (I know I can't go into full detail, so I will try my best to explain).

There was foreplay going on and in the beginning he still had boxers on but after a while I noticed he was fully naked. This was after I started to feel a bit uncomfortable down there halfway through and I told him it didn't feel good. His response was '' it wouldn't'' and he stopped whatever he was doing (I'm pretty certain it was his hands). He said he was teasing me with it and I realised he kinda had his tool resting on me down there.

Anyway we were standing up as I was dressing and he placed his tool in the same position and this time I used my hand to feel where it was and it was close but not close enough to enter or anything. When I went to put my trousers on there was visible precum on it which obviously got there when I had clothes on so I'm not worried about that.

I just keep wondering if he put it in because of the discomfort I felt. I'm a virgin and I feel pretty stupid about this post because I would obviously be able to tell if it happened right? I trust my boyfriend but I know he was very horny at the time and I haven't set boundaries as such. I have been open minded about things thus far. I'd like to think he would ask me if I was okay with going all the way, like he has done with other activities.

ReputationRep:
    You would feel it and would be pretty certain of it if his penis had fully been inserted into your vagina

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you're just being paranoid and you have every right to be. Just keep doing what you're doing and wait until the time is right for when you want to lose your virginity. Your boyfriend should be patient and understand.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.