What clothes do girls like on guys?

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Genuine question, when I'm in college or out and about I always feel like I should dress in a shirt and jeans cause it makes me look smarter, but really I'm most confident and comfortable in a grey hoodie and sweatpants. I'm not bothered about what 99% of people think but when there's attractive girls about it helps to make a good impression. Any answers are welcome, interested to hear them.

ReputationRep:
    A good looking girl will look good in anything.

But... confidence is also attractive, so just wear whatever you want. Innit

ReputationRep:
    Depends what you look like, but sweatpants and a hoodie are fine too, just not too too baggy.

ReputationRep:
    Well, no clothes :mmm::sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    But what if they're in the gym and getting all sweaty? No one wants to see a sweaty vagina.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    But what if they're in the gym and getting all sweaty? No one wants to see a sweaty vagina.
    Then you take them to the shower with you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    But wet guy abs thou…

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the girl, bit of colour coordination, nice shoes, and an eye on current fashion is never a bad thing though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pizzabomb)
    Genuine question, when I'm in college or out and about I always feel like I should dress in a shirt and jeans cause it makes me look smarter, but really I'm most confident and comfortable in a grey hoodie and sweatpants. I'm not bothered about what 99% of people think but when there's attractive girls about it helps to make a good impression. Any answers are welcome, interested to hear them.
    you don't always have to look fancy
    wear everything you like, but wear it like a boss
    don't be afraid to make some more crazy choices, if it suits your personality
    but if you want some ideas, you could try wearing a hat from time to time
    a blazer will make even the most boring outfit look nicer, but you probs know this
    shoes!! chelseas - nuff said
    funky sunglasses are awesome too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    not true lol
    clothing is made to flatter ppl's bodies, so almost everyone looks better with clothes on

ReputationRep:
    But tbh it needs to suit you and your personality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123moon)
    But tbh it needs to suit you and your personality.
    Well everyone seems to think I'm a shy nerd apart from people that know me well so sometimes it's nice to just chill out and wear stuff I'd wear at home, feel more confident in it just not as "smart".

ReputationRep:
    Well everyone seems to think I'm a shy nerd apart from people that know me well so sometimes it's nice to just chill out and wear stuff I'd wear at home, feel more confident in it just not as "smart".
    legend has it that a pair of wayfarers will make even a homeless person look like a fashionable lad =))

ReputationRep:
    Wear what you makes you feel the most comfortable and if that's a hoodie with a pair of trackies then, so what? Haha!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But make sure they're Nike or Adidas!

ReputationRep:
    Girls like White t shirt with black jeans for some reason. + nice shoes Shoes are the first thing they notice apparently

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Girls like White t shirt with black jeans for some reason. + nice shoes Shoes are the first thing they notice apparently
    Was considering black jeans actually. Getting sick of blue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123moon)
    Wear what you makes you feel the most comfortable and if that's a hoodie with a pair of trackies then, so what? Haha!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But make sure they're Nike or Adidas!
    Hahaha thanks, most of my wardrobe is Nike and Adidas anyway so that's always helpful 😆

ReputationRep:
    Tbh i love a guy in a suit so smart can also be attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Was considering black jeans actually. Getting sick of blue.
    Yeah blacknjeans work with everytjing, also girls go crazy over "white t shirt, grey sweatpants"

ReputationRep:
    http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aOy4Rq2_700b.jpg

If he doesn't have all of these, then he is safe to be with

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 19, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Would you rather have...?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.