Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    hiya! 5 of use are sharing a house in west bridgeford, nottingham and one has dropped out so we are looking for someone to take over the contract. its 3 girls and myself, a guy. we are all super chill and social but if you want to be left alone that's fine too we just really need someone ahah so this is the house if your interested you can message me and ill send you links to our facebook profiles if you'd like
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.