Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

okay so on numerous occasions now i have caught this person staring at me, whether its intentional or i'm looking at the wrong moment idk but????
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, if this is who I think this is then you just have a nice ass. Won't happen again. Probably.

ReputationRep:
    Its normal, get used to it.

ReputationRep:
    some people, including me, are just people watchers

(Original post by Anonymous)
    okay so on numerous occasions now i have caught this person staring at me, whether its intentional or i'm looking at the wrong moment idk but????
    OMG I have the same problem from a guy, and I'm a girl...

ReputationRep:
    Depends on if it's just a glance that's been held a moment too long (hence you saw), or if it was freaky staring. It's not hard to tell the difference.

ReputationRep:
    Nah this staring business is getting worse and people are staring for longer than just a glance it's like they're thinking stuff about you but you just can't tell what.. It annoys me and i get so paranoid.

One guy legit looked me up and down practically nodding in a clothing store and i just gave him the most dirtiest look and walked away even a waiter at a restaurant put me off he just stood there staring for time at me waiting for God knows what, i felt like there was something on my face and i had just ordered like wtf (he was hot though ngl) lool.

I just wish it would stop or at least know what they were thinking.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Humans have eyes, eyes are for seeing

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 19, 2016
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.