Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I get this imagine of my boyfriend out my head Watch

Announcements

Ive been going out with him for about 3 months and today I saw him pee for the first time and he was sitting down. I accidentally walked in and for some reason I was really shocked. Like I don't care to be honest, its up to him the way he goes to toilet but for some reason I can't get the image out my head. Do a lot of men pee sitting down?
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    He was being pretty polite having a wee like a girl, avoiding dripping and all that, tactically clean and minimal noise for the lady to hear.

Man points deducted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimir)
    He was being pretty polite having a wee like a girl, avoiding dripping and all that, tactically clean and minimal noise for the lady to hear.

Man points deducted.
    can't rep
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    can't rep
    *Titters* I'll try harder next month.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It's one of those ones where you feel like taking a dump but you only end up peeing. Pretty normal.
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    It's one of those ones where you feel like taking a dump but you only end up peeing. Pretty normal.
    Dropping at brick with your girlfriend of three months within earshot? Bad form.

(Original post by UWS)
    This. Seriously, does nobody understand this simple fact of life... smh

ReputationRep:
    Nooooo this has to be a troll thread. hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimir)
    *Titters* I'll try harder next month.
    I mean I ran outta reps mate cuz I already repped ya
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimir)
    Dropping at brick with your girlfriend of three months within earshot? Bad form.
    Guy has no chill

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes it's just more comfortable to sit.... if I've just woken up and half asleep, if I stay standing I'm most likely going to miss :lol:

It may just be me being lazy, but I often pee sitting if I have time.... unless it's a public toilet.... I'd never sit using those....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimir)

Man points deducted.
    The struggle I went through trying not to laugh at this at work..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ive been going out with him for about 3 months and today I saw him pee for the first time and he was sitting down. I accidentally walked in and for some reason I was really shocked. Like I don't care to be honest, its up to him the way he goes to toilet but for some reason I can't get the image out my head. Do a lot of men pee sitting down?
    Did he have a vagina?

Honestly, he was probably just having a poo and killed 2 birds with 1 stone (Not to be taken literally.. Though, that would be impressive)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucarious30)
    The struggle I went through trying not to laugh at this at work..
    The struggle I went through stalking you and also trying not to laugh at work :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rubybrown1234)
    The struggle I went through stalking you and also trying not to laugh at work :laugh:

I'm just going to post in the funniest threads now and watch you struggle

OP – I wouldn’t bring this up with your boyfriend, he might get shy over his little girl wee

ReputationRep:
    It's no big deal. Men sitting down to wee isn't weird. I'm not a guy, but I can imagine sometimes it might just be less effort to just sit down? Especially if they think they might need to poop. I don't know. There's no such thing as a manly way to wee. As long as he gets it into the toilet I don't care how he does it. I don't like having to think about wiping the seat before I sit down and if a man doesn't want to be bothered with cleaning up afterwards it's probably quicker and easier to just sit and ensure he doesn't miss.

Honestly if you eventually end up in a long term relationship you just get used to each other's toilet antics imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I pee sitting down at home 100% of the time

ReputationRep:
    Dump him. I mean, no, no, wait, didn't phrase that right. You you have to let your relationship flow...no, flow isn't the word here...What I mean is that you should sit on it for a while...oops, no, ignore that too...ummgh, what I meant was that things like this shouldn't be leaked for other people to know. Actually, leak is a bit too much in this case. Just let him know that he's in trouble, tell him "Urine trouble..." Just accept that in a bathroom, he's not an upstanding guy....

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure he's a man? :beard:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 20, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.