I need help from the ladies! Watch

ObsidianExon
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I was just wondering, what the most popular physical attraction is for women, and whether they could tell me what i need to work on my physical appearance from my profile picture! Very much obliged!!
Cushti
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You have a nice tan and look like you've got a near-perfect build.

You're attractive, the only thing I would suggest would be to calm down with the hair gel, try having it floppy for a while .
anon777 #1
Report 11 years ago
form your picture, you look pretty fine to me =]
you arent too skinny and you certaintly arent fat.
i think that you dont need to change a thing.
Sundous
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
eh the hair isn't working for you :p: a little less gel and you have nothing to worry about!
person 34
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think you are a very attractive Ace Ventura look alike.

And if you get offended by that, then so you should. Anyone who asks people to judge their picture on a forum (especially an academish one) ahs got some serious issues.
lasttoiletroll
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yep, just try something different with the hair
Cushti
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by person 34)
I think you are a very attractive Ace Ventura look alike.

And if you get offended by that, then so you should. Anyone who asks people to judge their picture on a forum (especially an academish one) ahs got some serious issues.
Eh, ok, so that's why TSR has a thriving "How good looking are you; get a rating out of 100" thread.

:rolleyes:
Anannya
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
What on earth is wrong with your hair?? :p: It looks like you have just received a spurge of static electricity :rofl:. Sorry but couldn't resist :p:. Anyways you are fine looking just don't go overboard with your hair .
kidintheriot
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You're a good looking guy, but yeah I'd agree a little less gel. Nice face though and a good build.
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You're not a bad looking guy generally. I would say though, that you should re-consider the hair gel. It's a very dated look.

I think you'd look hotter with slightly longer, floppier hair, with a full fringe, or some fringe over your forehead at least.
TopSortedMadForIt
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
With the utmost respect to the OP....do women seriously consider that a good build??

Christ, I must be some sort of Greek god or something.

Mate, I would say you need to do 2 things, one, change the hair, and two, hit the gym....regardless of what these lot say you seem preeeetty skinny to me....a little muscle would do wonders for ya!!
HereFishyFishy
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by TopSortedMadForIt)
With the utmost respect to the OP....do women seriously consider that a good build??

Christ, I must be some sort of Greek god or something.

Mate, I would say you need to do 2 things, one, change the hair, and two, hit the gym....regardless of what these lot say you seem preeeetty skinny to me....a little muscle would do wonders for ya!!
Not everybody likes muscles. We aren't lying when we say that.

OP: you're fine.
ObsidianExon
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
thanks alot everyone for the advice! And i admit, i do certainly come across as well, a shallow person with many issues haha, but that is certainly not the case, i am merely asking for advice on how to attract the ladies a bit more.....and who better to ask, than the ladies themselves!

and to the previous poster, thanks, i will definitely keep that in mind! Any workout tips, would be very happy haha!
Yellowmarshmellow
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You're good looking but as others have said above ^^ calm down with the hair gel and go for floppier hair
Thud
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hair...
TopSortedMadForIt
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ObsidianExon)
thanks alot everyone for the advice! And i admit, i do certainly come across as well, a shallow person with many issues haha, but that is certainly not the case, i am merely asking for advice on how to attract the ladies a bit more.....and who better to ask, than the ladies themselves!

and to the previous poster, thanks, i will definitely keep that in mind! Any workout tips, would be very happy haha!
Yea man if you're serious PM and I'll tell you how to get started....gymming with no plan is the WORST mistake gymming newbs make!

And believe me, no matter what these lot say: however good looking you are now, you will be better looking with some muscle. Not bodybuilder level...thats a bit weird, but think professional swimmer orr boxer sorta thing....its deffo achievable in under a year, plus its good fun!
jumpinglunch
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Is this really a Health And Relationship issue......
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think a stroll beneath a low-flying fixed-wing aircraft is in order.
randomgirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Dude you look fine, just don't over do it with the hair gel. :p:

*ego massage*
Chewwy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
you disgust me.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (132)
18.38%
No (436)
60.72%
Not really bothered about them (150)
20.89%

Watched Threads