GCSEs: 4A*s, 3As and one B

AS Level: Maths A and Further Maths A
    Core 1: 95
    Core 2: 86
    Decision 1: 100
    Decision 2: 67
    Further Pure 1: 93
    Mechanics 1: 100

Predicted grades: A*A*AA, Maths, Chemistry, Physics(provisionally it will move up to A* before sending my application) and Further Maths. I'm also doing an EPQ this year.

I understand that my grades are below par for the course but my personal statement is strong and I believe that I can perform relatively well in the admissions assessment. Do I have a reasonable chance at getting an interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DuckzzZ)
    GCSEs: 4A*s, 3As and one B

AS Level: Maths A and Further Maths A
    Core 1: 95
    Core 2: 86
    Decision 1: 100
    Decision 2: 67
    Further Pure 1: 93
    Mechanics 1: 100

Predicted grades: A*A*AA, Maths, Chemistry, Physics(provisionally it will move up to A* before sending my application) and Further Maths. I'm also doing an EPQ this year.

I understand that my grades are below par for the course but my personal statement is strong and I believe that I can perform relatively well in the admissions assessment. Do I have a reasonable chance at getting an interview?
    Your UMS is fine. Don't worry about D2.

Do well in the NSAA and you can be competitive.

Poll
Liquorice: Love it, or loathe it?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.