Nottingham Univeristy A108 Foundation Medicine course 2017

ReputationRep:
    Please post here if you are applying for this course this year.

Any current students? What kind of grades do they look at and UKCAT scores etc... I meet all the other criteria e.g postcode etc

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    They look at your top 6 GCSEs including English maths and science (which have to be a minimum of a B grade)
    Then the UKCAT they give points for each section(you can find this on the Notts website)

Then they score your personal statement give you a total score see whether there's enough for an interview

Then interviews take place around January-February (they'll tell you around 2 weeks before the interviews start)

And then it's the interviews

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have applied here!

ReputationRep:
    Hey!!

What are your stats like??
    Hoping to get a response by January time ish

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had problems booking their interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!!

How did you find out you have an interview I thought they make a decision for everyone at the same time?

ReputationRep:
    I got an email yesterday but all the booking slots are full :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yung7up)
    I got an email yesterday but all the booking slots are full :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They'll add more dates soon - don't worry!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey do they ask for proof of voluntary work and stuff. Just thought I might get it prepared in advance just in case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hawak3)
    Hey do they ask for proof of voluntary work and stuff. Just thought I might get it prepared in advance just in case.
    Yes they do~ they want it in before your interview date
    (They did last year anyway)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spiritless98)
    Yes they do~ they want it in before your interview date
    (They did last year anyway)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What type of eveidence is it just like a reference with like everything I did and how long for or is it just a letter saying I did it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hawak3)
    What type of eveidence is it just like a reference with like everything I did and how long for or is it just a letter saying I did it?
    I just got signed letters saying I had done work experience there- with the contact details of the place 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spiritless98)
    I just got signed letters saying I had done work experience there- with the contact details of the place 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh I see thanks for getting back to me!

ReputationRep:
    I thought they give out interviews in January?

ReputationRep:
    hey, i applied for this but i still havent had any replies... should i be worried??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emre.M)
    hey, i applied for this but i still havent had any replies... should i be worried??
    I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, they'll be giving out more interviews soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smiles100)
    I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, they'll be giving out more interviews soon
    ooh thats nice to hear, ive been refreshing the MyNottingham page like crazy ahhaha.

ReputationRep:
    ooh thats nice to hear, ive been refreshing the MyNottingham page like crazy ahhaha.
    Ahahah so have I, i really want to get a place here! Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smiles100)
    Ahahah so have I, i really want to get a place here! Where else have you applied?
    Ive applied to Barts, Kings and Southampton, been rejected from Barts tho. Wbu??

ReputationRep:
    Ive applied to Barts, Kings and Southampton, been rejected from Barts tho. Wbu??
    Exeter, Plymouth and Southampton.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 20, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Should you wait six months before applying for a graduate job?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.