Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

GAP year and preparing for uni Watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hey all

    I'm currently on my gap year earning some money so I'm not going to starve at uni (or rather have the ability to buy lots of people drinks because....why not)

    Came out of work today and it suddenly dawned on me that I haven't signed up for a student loan, student accommodation or any of the other things that I need to be signed up for.

    I don't have any email's from my uni about accommodation so I'm a little lost (and kind of in a panic) about everything.

    Does anyone have a list of stuff I need to get signed off?

    Hope your all enjoying yourselves!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

    Presumably you're starting uni next year and will apply this cycle in which case this will all happen by this time next year.
What is your favourite film genre?
Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.

Universal Student Living

Universal Student Living

“All-inclusive student accommodation in prime locations across the UK.”


Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.