So i broke my ankle over the summer, and now struggling to get into Uni (live 25 miles away from uni and unable to drive and having to rely on lifts etc to get in. Cannot relocate closer as I have offspring with local schools etc.) I am still in a cast and prognosis is unknown but likely to have to rehab for many months.
I have already missed 3 days of uni and have no idea how many more I will miss. I know that I have a lot of pressure on me about attending and 'fitness to work' due to it being an NHS course.
I am wondering about deferring for a year, is this easy? should I do it? I cant see any other viable solution?! No decision will be confirmed until after I see the doctors on Thursday but wondering how you get the ball rolling if I am to defer for a year?
But I was rejected by Oxford. Why?