Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm so upset Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    It's September and it's still hot af outside. Anyone else done with summer and the sun, bring back the clouds and breeze ugh, what a mood it puts me in.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrinceHarrys)
    That's not cool

ReputationRep:
    Winter is the best tbh , i can snug up in my duvet and not sweat , short days are kinda depressing tho
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    In a few months you'll be singing a different tune. You're Canadian, you get snowstorms like in the Arctic, that ain't fun...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Winter is the best tbh , i can snug up in my duvet and not sweat , short days are kinda depressing tho
    And you can stick your feet out the sheets and let them be freezing cold.

Yea that's the sucky part the sun is down by 6pm sometimes 5pm.

ReputationRep:
    I love getting soaked in the rain on a cold winter Friday night and not caring at all, knowing that there's a nice warm shower ahead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    In a few months you'll be singing a different tune. You're Canadian, you get snowstorms like in the Arctic, that ain't fun...
    Idk this summer literally murdered my ass. Yes our winters are rough, but that cold breeze is 👌

ReputationRep:
    I need a gf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    And you can stick your feet out the sheets and let them be freezing cold.

Yea that's the sucky part the sun is down by 6pm sometimes 5pm.
    Well it's coming soon so dw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Well it's coming soon so dw

Can't come soon enough

(Original post by Angry Bird)
    I need a gf
    Why? For sex? Or Just needy?
    (Original post by LDS16)
    I love getting soaked in the rain on a cold winter Friday night and not caring at all, knowing that there's a nice warm shower ahead
    Yup, I've had those days this summer. Everyone running from the rain I run to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Can't come soon enough

Why? For sex? Or Just needy?

Yup, I've had those days this summer. Everyone running from the rain I run to it.
    love

ReputationRep:
    It's funny, because I love winter when it's hot, but hate winter when it's winter..

ReputationRep:
    Putting on my super comfortable and warm winter coat is something I'm looking forward to again. I hate dressing for the summer because I don't do short sleeves in public. And those painful UV rays as well, and all that sweating even in your own home, who likes that ****?

Only thing I hate about winter is how cold my feet get. I kinda like the shorter daytime, I get to appreciate the bright lit up areas around the city in the night.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.