Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Lloyds banking group? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Im interested in applying for a job at lloyds banking group its very local to where i work. Ut the hours say flexible between mon-sun 8am-8pm *now iv been in a job at the moment latest i leave is 6 and i love having the evenings for family time so would prefer not to go back to being in all night, *does anyone work there now how flexible with days and hours can they be? Pay seems pretty good too. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Anyone

ReputationRep:
    Theres a halifax one if anyone has experience with that apparntly its the same or similar?

ReputationRep:
    Ok first question you need to ask does the branch open Monday - Sunday 8-8.. This is the standard contract that Lloyds banking group issue now. If it is full time this usually means 35 hours a week and you can normally work varying hours dependant on the branch needs. It could mean that if you work more than 8 hours a day ( you are not paid for the lunch hour) you could technically have a extra day off say every 2 weeks. Flexible hours are good for both yourself and the business. The working hours would probably be discussed with you at interview. Pay is good much better than the living wage . I would say go for it. I worked for the group pre lloyds banking group and I've still got the cheap mortgage to prove it lol

ReputationRep:
    Haha thanks ill ask them, whats the sort of day to day jobs then just repetive dealing with customer issues? This would be fine btw

ReputationRep:
    Iv emailed them to ask! The one there taking on the start date is when im on holiday though so may wait till the next round

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.