Hello everyone, I have an assingment that requires me to get 20 people to answer this quick questionnaire about their degree course. You must be studying an undergraduate/university course. I plan on posting this to 3 other Uni forums here so only need 5 people. If you can just copy/paste the below and fill it in, I would be most grateful.
Perceptions of Degree Students
This questionnaire is part of a short project for my undergraduate course at Bishop Burton College. If you are currently a student on an undergraduate degree course then please take some time to complete the following questions regarding your perception of the university experience. Your data will be used as part of ananonymous data set.Thank you for taking the time to complete this questionnaire.
Place of study:
Level of study: Level 4 Level 5 Level 6
Gender: Male Female
Age group: 18-24 25-30 30-40 40plus
The following questions relate to your views on the university/higher education experience. Please highlight/circle your answers.
1. How much study time outside of the timetabled hours do you expect to need todo during your degree course?
a) 30 hours or more per week
b) 20-30 hours per week
c) 10-20 hours per week
d) 5-10 hours per week
e) No extra study
2. How soon would it be reasonable to expect an email response from a member of staff?
a) On the same day
b) Within one working day
c) Within two working days
d) Within one week
3. Assessment feedback which is prompt/timely is provided…..
a) Within one week
b) Within two weeks
c) Within three weeks
d) Within four weeks
e) By the published deadline
4. What level of attendance at taught sessions is acceptable when studying adegree?
a) At least 40% of lessons
b) 40-60% of lessons
c) 60-80% of lessons
d) At least 85% of lessons
For the final two questions please write your answers within the spaces provided and in your own words.
5. If a course is described as intellectually stimulating, what would you expect?
6. What do you think is the purpose of lectures/taught sessions in higher education?
Thank you for completing this questionnaire.
STAY CALM, you got this...