The Student Room Group

How to get a Maths certificate/diploma whilst an undergrad in a non-math degree?

Hey guys, I am currently an undergraduate student studying Chemistry and Management, but interested in obtaining a Mathematics diploma/certificate from another university, preferably a reputable one like Imperial, Oxbridge, LSE, UCL etc.

I believe there are graduate diplomas, but I am looking for one I can do whilst an undergraduate

Reason being I am thinking of going onto a career path that will be more maths focused, and I also have a keen interest in maths, and my current degree has quite a bit of maths, but not significant enough

I am also looking for other diplomas/short courses, e.g. Computer Science, Acturial Science etc.
Have you had a look online and what have you found? You may find that some of these don't offer a distance learning option.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Have you had a look online and what have you found? You may find that some of these don't offer a distance learning option.

I have not found any ones that are not ridiculous prices. However, I have not done sufficient research due to not knowing where to go about doing this? Any guidance would be great.
The uni websites will have info and if not email and ask.

Quick Reply

Latest