The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ABBC Damn that last C, needed a B! And no-one else is on msn for me to rant at. I honestly was expecting at least a B for english, not a C :frown:
What?!?! You guys got your results already?!?!?!?

damn the site is down right now
Sorry to hear that some people haven't met their offers. Remember these aren't set in stone though, and it's definitely worth phoning up about them.

I just got on the site right now, I've done rather well.
eskimo7
What?!?! You guys got your results already?!?!?!?

damn the site is down right now

NO its not guys!! go through
http://www.sqa.org.uk/
good luck every one!!!:smile:
ad absurdum
Sorry to hear that some people haven't met their offers. Remember these aren't set in stone though, and it's definitely worth phoning up about them.

I just got on the site right now, I've done rather well.

well done Ad!
sb2k1
I'm just hoping that someone's made an inputting error!

same!

I just can't believe my B in Biology, there's absolutely no way I got B.
Reply 246
Anyone else unable to get on?
Reply 247
C in Biology.:mad: No chance.
Reply 248
I got more than enough for uni so i'm praying on no input error :biggrin:
lucyb-90
I got more than enough for uni so i'm praying on no input error :biggrin:

Yay, did you?! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I'm so pleased for you!! Results day '07 kicks last year's butt! Come online!

Well done everyone else - some really good results. :smile:
Reply 250
Hey people, just found out my results and I'm really chuffed. I got an A in Geography, B in PE and C in English at Higher level. WIth the amount of work that I put in over the year that is some achievement!

One concern: I sat Maths, but did not complete all the NABs... nothing appears on the website. It should either say "No award" or "Examination Pass" (oh, how unlikely that is! :biggrin:), but it doesn't. What's up with that?

I think everyone I've read about on this has done extremely well, and you just have to accept your results I guess (unless you appeal of course, which is the most unpredictable system ever). YOu've all done very well and just be grateful for what you HAVE got. I would kil for some of the results I have seen on this topic!
nikki1810
Wow 5 As... This is the first A I've had in english all year. Please let it be right

Same here!!! 5As, and this is the first time in english for me too...
Reply 252
I'm finding it really difficult to get online, I only have one exam that I want to know about! I did a Higher Care exam, I could wait until tomorrow cause i'm not that bothered, the exam was optional, but my goodness this is a nightmare :p:

Well done everyone, I hope you're all pleased with your results.
Reply 253
https://res.sqainfo.net/rol/jsp/misc/index.jsp

Gets you through really quickly
Hey - Gd'Mornin everyone :biggrin:

Gawd Bless Text Alerts... I can't get on the site like a number of people i'm sure (See.... Canny remember me login/password hah)

Congrats to everyone who did well

Commiserations to everyone who didn't do as well as they thought... I know the feeling, last year I was so gutted

This year not so gutted, nothing to be proud about either, only got a C for H.English and a C for AH.Computing, failed the other 2 - however, I've met my conditions for Paisley and will be off... well, to Paisley Whoop :P

Hope no ones too gutted with their results, Their all worth something in the end no matter how bad you did :smile:
Reply 255
just got to go find my user id, thats a number isn't it?
Reply 256
Nooooooooooooooooo!!!

I just locked my account. Crap going to have to wait til tomorrow.
Reply 257
I locked my account a few months ago, I emailed them with the problem and they sorted it out within a few hours :smile: Just thought i'd say incase you were desperate to get them today :p: Chances are, a lot of people have done the same thing though.
Reply 258
ABBC not bad for my effort :biggrin: i think with this i can get into primary teaching or teaching with special need children , yasss
Reply 259
Woop!
english- int2A:eek:
geography- SG1
computing- SG1
chemistry- SG1
physics- SG1
biology- SG1
svs- SG1

:banana:

Latest

Trending