Staying up for results? Watch

kasias
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
My postie didn't come til 12.40!

But they match. What can you lots see on track? Mine is still how it was on Saturaday and it still says conditional, updated the 4th. I can't see any changes but then theres only the "welcome" and "choices" tab at the top.
fitzybhoy
Badges: 2
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by kasias)
My postie didn't come til 12.40!

But they match. What can you lots see on track? Mine is still how it was on Saturaday and it still says conditional, updated the 4th. I can't see any changes but then theres only the "welcome" and "choices" tab at the top.

That's exactly the same as my Track...which Uni is that for? I phoned the Uni and they said it was because they hadn't been sent the result of my English exam and asked me to go down so they could photocopy my exam results :eek: .
Cirrus
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It changes to "Congradulations, Your place has been confirmed at (UNI'S NAME) For (Your Course)" or along those lines...
Lou_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeah mine has changed to "Congratulations.. your place has been confirmed.. blah blah..." and in the Choices section the offer has changed from Conditional to Unconditional.

Aisa I wouldn't worry, maybe the uni or UCAS haven't got round to updating it yet.
Artemidoros.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ok, this sucks. I don't get my results till tommorow. Mailed the SQA requesting them to mail me them, they haven't responded. I was mailed and offered a university scholarship this morning so I must've done alright.
Sammi22
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Argh hurry up and update Track! If I don't see the word "accepted" beside Glasgow soon I'm going to panic.
kasias
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by fitzybhoy)
That's exactly the same as my Track...which Uni is that for? I phoned the Uni and they said it was because they hadn't been sent the result of my English exam and asked me to go down so they could photocopy my exam results :eek: .
Bristol. Don't think they were wanting anything confirming anything. I'l wait til tomorrow and then phone. Gah, I was wanting to go shooping after work, not go home and phone uni.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (217)
27.78%
No (564)
72.22%

Watched Threads