Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    I'm an intermediate student & I'm now applying for universities. I want to study in astrophysics but no university provides BSc in this subject in my country. So I wanted to study in physics so that I could get MSc in astrophysics from abroad. But my family wants me to study in engineering. My subject of interest in engineering is Electrical and Electronic Engineering. So can I get Masters degree in astrophysics after graduating from EEE? If not, what are other subjects can I graduate to complete Masters in astrophysics?

    In theory, it's possible to go from EE to astrophysics (I think most schools don't discriminate as long as you can do well on the physics GRE). That being said, most of the people I know who went into astrophysics, or were interested in it, came out of physics.
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.