This discussion is closed.
Airport Fairy
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
[QUOTE=Nik P] multiply your weight by 0.66 to get the amount of water in ounces you should drink...

Your weight in what? Stone? Pounds? Kilograms?
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
get a good book, jokes, had to be said! drink water and go to the gp
~ o ~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Do the lemon juice thing that has already been advised. It really does work...It works for me all the time!
McGeadie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by neha p)
lol, ok just checking! have you eaten anything bad, are you allergic??
it doesnt sound like an everyday stomach thing to me

EDIT: drink!!!!! dilute some lemon juice. it neutalises anything in your stomach

Better to use milk in that instance. Stressed out/ eaten too much /been hit in that area, sleeping on your back / sitting about / infection? If the area is tender and youre vomiting, youll be having an appendicitus. Go to the docs anyways to clear things up, theyll be much better than a few sweet nobodys who dont know you at all and since cannot diagnose you.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by McGeadie)
Better to use milk in that instance. Stressed out/ eaten too much /been hit in that area, sleeping on your back / sitting about / infection? If the area is tender and youre vomiting, youll be having an appendicitus. Go to the docs anyways to clear things up, theyll be much better than a few sweet nobodys who dont know you at all and since cannot diagnose you.
I would be wary before handing out a diagnosis of appendicitis over the internet, especially seeing as her symptoms are really not related to it.
McGeadie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
That was the point of my post though, to show that we CANNOT play doctors and nurses on the net.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by pushupbra)
I apologise for having to bring this up but what should one do after having had TERRIBLE stomach pain and being forced to go to the loo and having no control..ie felt like EVERYTHING was emptied although BIO people can probably say that that was not the case. What should one do? Drink, eat?
drink some warm milk
who_me
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Just drink lots of water, you will probably feel better tomorrow. Make sure there is no blood in the toilet after you have done your business though....if there is, it could be a stomach ulcer, although fairly unlikely.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (98)
53.85%
Yes, but I want to swap them (14)
7.69%
No, but I know who I want to choose (18)
9.89%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (45)
24.73%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (7)
3.85%

Watched Threads