The Student Room Group

Regards to retaking a levels this year

Was wondering, provided that i did a levels physics last year is it possible to retake some modules without having to redo the course work. Another question is wanting to pick up futher maths a level provided that i have done mathematics and done S1 and D1 as my applied units to do i have to choose different applied units asided FP1,FP2 and FP3 or can i just use those to get the grade?
Original post by Full Circle
Was wondering, provided that i did a levels physics last year is it possible to retake some modules without having to redo the course work. Another question is wanting to pick up futher maths a level provided that i have done mathematics and done S1 and D1 as my applied units to do i have to choose different applied units asided FP1,FP2 and FP3 or can i just use those to get the grade?

Yes you can resit any as or a2 physics exams and keep your coursework result

For a further maths A level you need six new unit results, you can't use the results that were already used in regular maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by gdunne42
Yes you can resit any as or a2 physics exams and keep your coursework result
Xby TurboMac<br><br><br><br>For a further maths A level you need six new unit results, you can't use the results that were already used in regular maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for that :biggrin:
Original post by Full Circle
Thanks for that :biggrin:

If you decide to resit physics check first with your school that they will let you take it there, if not you should start your search for a centre that will ASAP. Although the examiners are setting the papers there's no guarantee every centre will choose to offer them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by gdunne42
If you decide to resit physics check first with your school that they will let you take it there, if not you should start your search for a centre that will ASAP. Although the examiners are setting the papers there's no guarantee every centre will choose to offer them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ive emailed my school but still waiting on a reply so I might just have to look for a centre that does do it.

Quick Reply

Latest