Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

USA admissions

ReputationRep:
    m pursuing a level and in march i have my a level exams so can anyone tell me that is it possible to get admission for fall session 2017 in advance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maddy Bob)
    m pursuing a level and in march i have my a level exams so can anyone tell me that is it possible to get admission for fall session 2017 in advance?
    Hey,

If you are looking for general admission advice for studying in the US, check out the "Studying in North America" forum. I've linked it here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=227

I believe a lot of US universities will be taking applications for Fall 2017 in the next couple of months, they will typically end in December, but this will vary for university or for degree program, so be sure to look into your options.

Scott
    Undergraduate Rep
    School of Engineering

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.