Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    I am interested in a career in TV and want to study a useful course at Uni. I've found lots of Universities which offer courses but they go under a whole range of different names - TV Production, Film and TV, Film, Media Production, TV and Video etc etc.

    What names of courses are people applying for on here and why ?
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.