Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I am looking to apply for medicine in the coming weeks and was wondering what universities I'd be most likely to receive an interview for.
    For GCSE I received 10A*s
    AS I received 2 A grades
    UKCAT: 687 average, Band 2 SJT
    Predicted: A*A*A (A* in maths and Chemistry, A in Biology)
    Im currently looking at Nottingham and Cardiff however need two more and am unsure of where to look at.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by willmatthews26)
    Hi guys I am looking to apply for medicine in the coming weeks and was wondering what universities I'd be most likely to receive an interview for.
    For GCSE I received 10A*s
    AS I received 2 A grades
    UKCAT: 687 average, Band 2 SJT
    Predicted: A*A*A (A* in maths and Chemistry, A in Biology)
    Im currently looking at Nottingham and Cardiff however need two more and am unsure of where to look at.
    Nice grades :adore: !

Have you thought about applying to Queen Mary University of London, Liverpool, UEA or Aberdeen.

For instance, at QMUL, the UKCAT makes up 50% of the selection for interview. Your UCAS score makes up the other 50%. With your grades, your UCAS will score could be pretty high! So have a good chance of being invited to interview!

Check out this blog, which lists other unis where you would have a good chance!

Hope you find the above useful,
    The Medic Portal

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.