The Student Room Group

Inspiration needed......

I've recently gone back to education after 17 years to study gcse English - I git my first piece of homework last week and I'm suffering from a dead brain! I have 2 little girls who are off school with d&v. My homework is due in tomorrow.....
I need to make up a villain and write about why he's a villain and he can't be a villain for the sake of it (I.e he needs to be a loveable/likeable villain) if anyone fancies planting seeds in my slowly dying brain, go for it ☺️
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 33andstudying
I've recently gone back to education after 17 years to study gcse English - I git my first piece of homework last week and I'm suffering from a dead brain! I have 2 little girls who are off school with d&v. My homework is due in tomorrow.....
I need to make up a villain and write about why he's a villain and he can't be a villain for the sake of it (I.e he needs to be a loveable/likeable villain) if anyone fancies planting seeds in my slowly dying brain, go for it ☺️

Draw out a mind map of what a villain could be capable of. From there, you could produce a piece on them.
Reply 2
How about a former civil engineer dying from an inoperable frontal lobe tumor that had developed from colon cancer. After a failed suicide attempt, he finds a new appreciation for his life, and decides to dedicate the rest of his life to inspiring the same appreciation in others by testing their will to live. His methods include forcing his subjects through deadly scenarios, which he referred to as "games" or "tests", in which they were forced to inflict pain upon themselves or others in order to escape.
Write about how you're feeling. It could be a villain that sits in everyone brain's stopping them from being productive.
Original post by 33andstudying

If you are 33 then you must have met a few villains in your time or a least someone a bit dodgy, think about someone you've known and imagine what they might be capable of. Or steal a character from a soap......

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest