look at my dress!!!

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    its bragging and i dont care, but how pretty is this!
    Name:  fgr.jpe
Views: 34
Size:  188.1 KB Attachment 581426581428
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Tell us about the kids travel cot.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that's so pretty

What does your tattoo say?

Is the dress itchy? I quite often find sequin dresses are itchy, so I try to avoid them. Do you like lace dresses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrSocSciences)
    Tell us about the kids travel cot.
    problem?

(Original post by Ishax)
    Wow, that's so pretty

Is it itchy? I quite often find sequin dresses are itchy, so I try to avoid them. Do you like lace dresses?
    not itchy at all as its lined on the otherside (not with sequins haha).
    cant say iv ever tried a lace dress tbh but i love chiffon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    problem?
    Defensive?

I've been a student with a newborn, more than once, so just wondered.

ReputationRep:
    not itchy at all as its lined on the otherside (not with sequins haha).
    cant say iv ever tried a lace dress tbh but i love chiffon
    Oh okay, I'll have a look! Chiffon dresses are nice and so are skater dresses.

My favourite is lace dresses, I have so many haha

Are you going anywhere special?

ReputationRep:
    Defensive?

I've been a student with a newborn, more than once, so just wondered.
    cute.
    1. im old enough to know what im doing
    2. iv not got a newborn
    3. u sounded quite *****y, like u was judging me for having kids

(Original post by Ishax)
    Oh okay, I'll have a look! Chiffon dresses are nice and so are skater dresses.

My favourite is lace dresses, I have so many haha

Are you going anywhere special?
    iv got a lovely skater dress and my sequin and chiffon dress turned up today eek!! its just so soft!
    hopefully haha

ReputationRep:
    iv got a lovely skater dress and my sequin and chiffon dress turned up today eek!! its just so soft!
    hopefully haha
    Oh that's nice! I need to get some high heels though, preferably black as that'll go with everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    Oh that's nice! I need to get some high heels though, preferably black as that'll go with everything
    iv got lovely black ones and iv ordered some gold glittery heels to go with the dress haah

ReputationRep:
    iv got lovely black ones and iv ordered some gold glittery heels to go with the dress haah
    Enjoy haha, I love shopping!

ReputationRep:
    u sounded like u was judging me for having kids
    Ok, so, regarding your dress, if I'd said, "Tell us about where you bought it?" would you have interpreted that as a negative judgement on your choice of shopping destination? Or as a genuine enquiry about where it came from?

You have assumed that I'm being judgemental rather than just enquiring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    Enjoy haha, I love shopping!
    omg me too, have u ever heard of vinted? if not check it out!

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so, regarding your dress, if I'd said, "Tell us about where you bought it?" would you have interpreted that as a negative judgement on your choice of shopping destination? Or as a genuine enquiry about where it came from?

You have assumed that I'm being judgemental rather than just enquiring.
    no id have answered honestly, the fact u picked up on something irrelevant and child related just seemed as you was being judgemental like every other person when it comes to young people and kids.

ReputationRep:
    no id have answered honestly, the fact u picked up on something irrelevant and child related just seemed as you was being judgemental like every other person when it comes to young people and kids.
    Shawtyb, you're just digging yourself in deeper: from making sweeping assumptions about me, you're now extending that to "every other person." You're being unnecessarily tough on yourself, and on other people.

ReputationRep:
    omg me too, have u ever heard of vinted? if not check it out!
    I haven't heard of it, I'll take a look

ReputationRep:
    Shawtyb, you're just digging yourself in deeper: from making sweeping assumptions about me, you're now extending that to "every other person." You're being unnecessarily tough on yourself, and on other people.
    nevermind.
    the point is the travelcot was irrelevant of the post, the point was the dress

ReputationRep:
    nevermind.
    the point is the travelcot was irrelevant of the post, the point was the dress
    And it's a nice dress, but I was more interested in the travel cot, as I identified with having a baby as a student.

ReputationRep:
    And it's a nice dress, but I was more interested in the travel cot, as I identified with having a baby as a student.
    it is lovely, and if youd mentioned you was genuinly interested then id have understood, it seems as if you was picking.
    the cot was purchased about 4 years ago, think it was from asda. still going strong though

ReputationRep:
    It's quite nice I guess but I prefer dresses with sleeves as don't like people seeing my arms . You look really good in it though x

ReputationRep:
    Hi, keep it on topic please. It's about the dress. So ask OP about the dress. That's very simple!

Looks lovely OP.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.