The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DanBing
My 4 AS subjects last year were Maths, Physics, Computing & History, and I'm taking AS Further Maths this year. I've applied for Computer Science!

My UMS averages were 95% for Computing, 93% for Maths, 88% for Physics, and 84% for History.I got at least an A in every module apart from my Physics practical, in which I got a B (60/78 UMS).

Would it be worth resitting this practical to pull up my UMS average? Have to decide soon so I can submit the SAQ!

Not really, no. After all, you won't get the result until after your Cambridge application has been done and dusted. You'd be better of concentrating on your A2s. We tend to be less concerned about practical modules anyway.
What is the average BMAT score in each section of a successful applicant? Thank you! :smile:
Original post by I can do this
What is the average BMAT score in each section of a successful applicant? Thank you! :smile:

I can't tell you the overall average for the university I'm afraid but when I was at Christ's, our successful students average over 6 years was 6.0 for Section 1 and 6.0 for Section 2.
I am going to ask the mods to close this thread now. Thank you for all your questions and best of luck to you all in the next few weeks as you wait for the result of all your applications. I will be returning with a thread in the aftermath of the pre-interview assessments to answer questions and try to calm nerves while you wait for your interview invitations and your interviews, so keep an eye out for that. In the meantime, keep working hard at your A Levels (or equivalent) and your super-curricular reading.

Latest

Trending

Trending