Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    I am currently studying Access to Higher Education- Health Professions Pathway at college so it is only a year course. I need to start looking at Uni's and about my future career. I know that I want to work in Sexual Health but I have no clue what to study at Uni. I looked at studying Sexual Health at UCLAN but I'm not sure what type of job I could go into after. I really don't want to be a nurse and I don't want to study nursing. Is there any job involving sexual health that I could do if I studied Sexual health at UCLAN without being a registered nurse?
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.