The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Ucas undergraduate application form question

Hey, I completed a module in Higher French but did not sit the exam so do I still add this to the form? Do i just ignore the grade box and put in the "other" box that I did not sit the exam?

Thanks for any help! :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Zoe_1994
Hey, I completed a module in Higher French but did not sit the exam so do I still add this to the form? Do i just ignore the grade box and put in the "other" box that I did not sit the exam?

Thanks for any help! :smile:

It depends whether you got a certificate for this at all. If you did complete enough of the qualification to be awarded an overall grade (even a bad one) then you need to include it. If not, then you don't. But either way, don't write in the other box because that's confusing.
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
It depends whether you got a certificate for this at all. If you did complete enough of the qualification to be awarded an overall grade (even a bad one) then you need to include it. If not, then you don't. But either way, don't write in the other box because that's confusing.

thank you! i was not awarded an over all grade just points for the module so i thijnk ill just leave it out :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest