Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    I am on a 4 year undergraduate course. I have failed my second year. Will Student finance pay if I re -take the year please.

    your help will be greatly apreciated.
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

    Yes. Everyone is entitled to a loan that covers the full length of their degree (in your case 4 years), plus an extra year in case you need to retake a year.
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.