I moved into private halls for first year but I wanna move back home as it is totally not worth the money.
- Our oven doesn't work, been asking since we moved in to get it fixed but still nothing.
- Our sink leeks a lot and it stinks, again been asking for them to fix it since we moved in and still nothing.
- in general the whole kitchen was dirty with marks, stains and left over food.
- My mattress has brown stains all over
- Wardrobe is broken
- Shower Leaks a ridiculous amount, it creates a pool on the bathroom floor!
- When I moved in the room was an absolute mess, toothpaste in the sink, what looked like pubes in the toilet and just General dirt everywhere and all the walls are marked.
This may not sound a lot but pretty much all of my flat mates rooms were like this. We have been asking since we moved in for these problems to be sorted but still nothing. The landlord is cocky and I really don't like his attitude.
I wasn't sure if there is anything we can do? Like I don't even wanna live here no more but I don't know if I would still have to pay rent if I moved?
Stick or dump?