Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    is it possible? I got 3 A's in GCSE Science and 2 A's in GCSE Maths

    Most universities require at least a grade B in English Language so that would really limit your choices. If you believe the rest of your application is competitive enough then you might as well give a try to the unis that accept a C.
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.