The Student Room Group

why do people dislike clubbing?

Scroll to see replies

I personally rather spend my night somewhere quiet and comfortable. Clubbing isn't the only way to have fun
Clubs are great, but the people in them are not. 1:30am onwards becomes a chore trying to fight off people with 0 concept of personal space, so I can see why people can get tired of that real quick
Original post by tanyapotter
i can understand if people don't like to drink, whether it be a religious reason; health anxiety; expensiveness of alcohol; bad taste, etc. but why are there people who don't like clubbing? what is there not to like about dancing with friends to good music til the early hours of the morning??? i don't get it

I dislike dancing, most people like drinking on a night out, I dislike the music and hate the loud noise. I prefer staying in, simple as.
I'm just awkward. Awkward socially and on the dance floor. I don't mind a drink tho, just not too much. I hate loud music as well. If I have to listen to it for hours on end I think my ears will bleed and my heart will come out of my chest.
o.o
Wow tsr is boring. When I was in freshers 3 weeks ago, me and my new flatmates who had only just met went out into town shopping, cinema, restaurants, cafes, museums, then in evenings we got turnt up. I also love a quiet night in.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Cuz, raging introverts will be raging introverts

Posted from TSR Mobile
I could also ask you why you don't like things that I like, like snooker, 90s wrestling or fisting.

Joke aside, it is just a past-time that not everyone's going to enjoy. I used to love it when I was a bit younger, but I'm in my mid 20s now and I'm so over it. Most things get boring if you do them too much. Haven't been clubbing for about a year, don't ever plan on going again.
(edited 7 years ago)
clubbings alright but pretty overrated. much better to go on a barcrawl and then somewhere like bierkeller where you can stand on tables drinking steins and sing lol. that or having a few pints and games of pool at pub. heck, ive developed a liking for cocktails now too as its 2-4-1 with a card and there a good strength
Original post by neal95
clubbings alright but pretty overrated. much better to go on a barcrawl and then somewhere like bierkeller where you can stand on tables drinking steins and sing lol. that or having a few pints and games of pool at pub. heck, ive developed a liking for cocktails now too as its 2-4-1 with a card and there a good strength

bierkellers great on st paddys day.
Why do people not like clubbing?

Well apart from being shait I cannot think for no other reason.
Clubbing is crap and so overated I just go there to get laid lol :sexface:
bait
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
I personally rather spend my night somewhere quiet and comfortable. Clubbing isn't the only way to have fun

A good show or movie, popcorn, drinks, fireplace on, or watching sunset..and blanket on my lap sounds about right..clubbing bah..

Original post by WoodyMKC
I could also ask you why you don't like things that I like, like snooker, 90s wrestling or fisting.

Joke aside, it is just a past-time that not everyone's going to enjoy. I used to love it when I was a bit younger, but I'm in my mid 20s now and I'm so over it. Most things get boring if you do them too much. Haven't been clubbing for about a year, don't ever plan on going again.

We also have other reasons too..rugby watching, tennis and swimming, alas my body aka my bones/joints go out more than I do, haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by tanyapotter
i can understand if people don't like to drink, whether it be a religious reason; health anxiety; expensiveness of alcohol; bad taste, etc. but why are there people who don't like clubbing? what is there not to like about dancing with friends to good music til the early hours of the morning??? i don't get it

You can even go alone you know?
I find it funny how some guys have no rhythm what so ever - totally out of sync with the beat/music.
Everyone on MDMA can dance
Original post by Hachik0
I find it funny how some guys have no rhythm what so ever - totally out of sync with the beat/music.

Also lots of people go clubbing and don't dance you know?
Original post by john2054
Also lots of people go clubbing and don't dance you know?

Thats like going shopping and not buying anything.
Original post by Hachik0
Thats like going shopping and not buying anything.

Some of us just go to sightsee the wildlife !

Quick Reply

Latest