The Student Room Group

Any tips on driving ? Is it just bad luck or should i give up?

iv had around 100 lessons driving and failed 4 practical tests. Tommorow is going to be my fifth try, are there any tips any one can give except for be relaxed. Cause I am so not relaxed and I cant stop being nervous. Is driving not for everyone ? should I give up ? Anyone in the same situation as me ?
Hi! Try to remember the examiner is just an ordinary person, you're taking for a short drive. You've practised, and should be fine. Good luck! I took mine, and passed on the third attempt...
Reply 2
Original post by Taaaaaah
iv had around 100 lessons driving and failed 4 practical tests. Tommorow is going to be my fifth try, are there any tips any one can give except for be relaxed. Cause I am so not relaxed and I cant stop being nervous. Is driving not for everyone ? should I give up ? Anyone in the same situation as me ?

I have moved this forum over to the learning to drive forum where you will hopefully get a bit more advice.

I would advice against giving up. I have a friend who took seven tests and has now been driving incident free for many years. The driving test is terrifying. Just try your best and keep going, you will pass eventually.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending