The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Could any current uni of exeter students answer these questions?

I am looking to study marine bio or biology next year and have some burning questions.

I know that this is the course for me and Exeter do the course perfectly for me.

What I was wondering about the uni was the following things about either the Exeter or cornwall campuses, as these answers will influence whether I chose to do biology at the Exeter campus or marine bio at Cornwall:

Apart from the course itself the most important thing to me in choosing a university is the quality of "student social life" I will have whilst at university.

Here, what is the social scene like? Are there regular gatherings, parties and plenty of opportunities to mingle with everyone across the uni and meet lots of new people.

Also I really want to live in a city with buzzing nightlife, I know its not going to fair with Newcastle or leeds, but is there a good amount of nightclubs providing a fun night out till early hours of the morning? Cause I wanna be out most nights, I'm a bit of a party animal (but still take my studies very seriously)

Is the city itself a good city with plenty of shops and a lively, buzzing atmosphere?

Is there a good students union with plenty of opportunities for enrichment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending