Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    i really need a room to buy/ rent off someone, i will pay over the odds if the room meet my preference

ReputationRep:
    Hi are you looking for a room on campus i may have mine going soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nictaylor)
    i really need a room to buy/ rent off someone, i will pay over the odds if the room meet my preference
    Hello nictaylor, I am holding an Ensuite offer of James Watt student hall.It is a student hall of Aston University. Located at the school campus.You can see the web site: http://www.aston.ac.uk/accommodation...pes/newbuild/I would pm more details to you.=]
    Please reply ASAP=]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwe26891234)
    Hello nictaylor, I am holding an Ensuite offer of James Watt student hall.It is a student hall of Aston University. Located at the school campus.You can see the web site: http://www.aston.ac.uk/accommodation...pes/newbuild/I would pm more details to you.=]
    Please reply ASAP=]
    I'm interested call me or drop your number 074271226

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nictaylor)
    Hi my name is zainab, I goto Aston and moved in 5 days ago but I’m moving back home so I am looking for astudent to take over my tenancy and I can move out immediately. I live in a 6bed flat with 5 other roommates, shared kitchen but my own en-suite. It costs£429 per month (£99 per week) and is situated a 20 minute walk from Aston, a 5minute drive with parking available. There is also a shuttle bus that takes youto and from bcu campus which is a minute walk from Aston. The flat is inimmaculate condition and I can move out immediately. There are loads of shopsand amenities nearby and the flat itself is really spacious and welcoming.If you are interested, contact me. I can also provide pictures of the flat if needed.RWsuive�_��+

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ESesay)
    I'm interested call me or drop your number 074271226
    Hi are you still looking for a room? I also have one available. Mary struge

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.