Turn on thread page Beta

Hermione from Harry Potter..... watch

ReputationRep:
    is it just me or is she kinda hot? I read she's 14, but i'm in doubt of that after i saw some of her older pictures - she looks 15 minimum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ResidentEvil)
    is it just me or is she kinda hot? I read she's 14, but i'm in doubt of that after i saw some of her older pictures - she looks 15 minimum.
    Jailbait either way mate.

ReputationRep:
    dude she was born in 1990, do the math. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    She is 14. We were talking about it when the movie cam out. Someone mentioned, that the same sites that were doing the olsen twins countdown were now doing a emma watson countdown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    She is 14. We were talking about it when the movie cam out. Someone mentioned, that the same sites that were doing the olsen twins countdown were now doing a emma watson countdown.
    countdown for what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    Jailbait either way mate.
    only if u take it all the way, which would not be anybodies intention i hope.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You'd hope not wouldn't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndyT)
    You'd hope not wouldn't you?
    hey look, yer the one who said "Jailbait" implying u had the thought - so yer the sick *******. Just because i used the term "hot", I usually use it to describe "very pretty"

ReputationRep:
    hey look, yer the one who said "Jailbait" implying u had the thought - so yer the sick *******. Just because i used the term "hot", I usually use it to describe "very pretty"
    What? That last post wasn't directed agressively towards you in any way, don't be so defensive.

ReputationRep:
    Oh please! Stop getting so defensive! Your the one that brought her up in the first place. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    countdown for what?
    till she is legal. To you know, take it all the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Oh please! Stop getting so defensive! Your the one that brought her up in the first place. :rolleyes:
    ok, fair play. He found that somethingawful website though! Anyways, how come yer online but displayed offline?

ReputationRep:
    ok, fair play. He found that somethingawful website though! Anyways, how come yer online but displayed offline?
    She is in invisible mode.

ReputationRep:
    I think she's adorable! Strictly little girl cute though. I don't think she's ever been ugly despite her role in HP.

ReputationRep:
    She looks like a little girl man! (but then I'm 27!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    She looks like a little girl man! (but then I'm 27!)
    a girl-man :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    a girl-man :confused:
    she look like a little girl MAN!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BEffect)
    she look like a little girl MAN!!!
    a girl-MAN :confused:

ReputationRep:
    im 18 and i keep getting "attacked" by loads of 14-16 year olds, could i be considered a jail-bait magnet?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.