The Student Room Group

Girls can you please explain to me girl behaviour?

So I had this weird situation at uni. Basically, there was this group I made friends with in freshers week. A few of the girls in that group were really friendly with me but one of them was really off towards (note I had zero sexual interest in any of them I was just trying to make friends with them). Anyway the girl who was off with me would ignore me if I said hello to her whilst passing her on the street so I was like ok I won't bother you then. But when I thought it was as simple as just ignoring her, she suddenly decided to start saying hello to me so I was like wtf. Anyway her boyfriend for some reason didn't like me, we were mates at the start of the year but he suddenly went cold on me when other members of the group were still friendly. One day I was just chilling outside when the girl and her boyfriend saw me, the girl then asked me to chill with her and her boyfriend in her room and was like this awkward because you were both giving me sure fire signs that you didn't like me. To make things even weirder the girl asked me for my number so I gave it to her kind of confused. Anyway I stopped chilling with this group but when I ever I see that girl with that group she always says look there's Daniel (that's my name btw) and I'm just like wtf I stopped chilling with you months ago. Anyway another guy from that group that is never met before saw me for the first time and was like, "hey you're Daniel, you're like a celebrity around here". So I thought he was just being friendly but literally when nobody was looking, out of sight he would give me really aggressive looks and look me up and down and I was like wtf. So eventually a few of the guys in the group started to dislike me yet the girls were really friendly and kept asking me why they hadn't seen me for a few weeks. Case number 2 was my flat mate. On freshers she was ultra friendly to me and would say hi when I met her in the corridor but after a while she would go completely silent on me and ignore me, bare in mind all I ever did was say hello to her when o saw her. So I figured that she didn't like me very much so I just kind of ignored her. But then one of my flat mates kept asking me whilst I was drunk if I liked that same girl and he kept on asking me over and over again if I liked her and I kept saying no. Even after I said no he was like I'll tell her that you like her so I was like no I really don't. Anyway after that he kept chilling with this girl and eventually hooked up with her. So i was like maybe she thought I was coming on to her or whatever but now that she has a boyfriend it's clear where she stands. So I thought it was all cleared up. However what was really weird was she would still ignore if I said hello but at the same time she would ask her boyfriend to ask me if I wanted to chill with them but whenever I saw her face to face she'd freeze up and go red and if she saw me in the corridor she'd walk into the next room really fast, I was like does she think I'm a rapist or something? So I was like wtf is going on can somebody explain to me why they were acting like this and has anyone had similar stories? (Everyone else I meet seems really normal my current flat mates arent like this so I know that I probably am not the problem)
Original post by blackstar101204
So I had this weird situation at uni. Basically, there was this group I made friends with in freshers week. A few of the girls in that group were really friendly with me but one of them was really off towards (note I had zero sexual interest in any of them I was just trying to make friends with them). Anyway the girl who was off with me would ignore me if I said hello to her whilst passing her on the street so I was like ok I won't bother you then. But when I thought it was as simple as just ignoring her, she suddenly decided to start saying hello to me so I was like wtf. Anyway her boyfriend for some reason didn't like me, we were mates at the start of the year but he suddenly went cold on me when other members of the group were still friendly. One day I was just chilling outside when the girl and her boyfriend saw me, the girl then asked me to chill with her and her boyfriend in her room and was like this awkward because you were both giving me sure fire signs that you didn't like me. To make things even weirder the girl asked me for my number so I gave it to her kind of confused. Anyway I stopped chilling with this group but when I ever I see that girl with that group she always says look there's Daniel (that's my name btw) and I'm just like wtf I stopped chilling with you months ago. Anyway another guy from that group that is never met before saw me for the first time and was like, "hey you're Daniel, you're like a celebrity around here". So I thought he was just being friendly but literally when nobody was looking, out of sight he would give me really aggressive looks and look me up and down and I was like wtf. So eventually a few of the guys in the group started to dislike me yet the girls were really friendly and kept asking me why they hadn't seen me for a few weeks. Case number 2 was my flat mate. On freshers she was ultra friendly to me and would say hi when I met her in the corridor but after a while she would go completely silent on me and ignore me, bare in mind all I ever did was say hello to her when o saw her. So I figured that she didn't like me very much so I just kind of ignored her. But then one of my flat mates kept asking me whilst I was drunk if I liked that same girl and he kept on asking me over and over again if I liked her and I kept saying no. Even after I said no he was like I'll tell her that you like her so I was like no I really don't. Anyway after that he kept chilling with this girl and eventually hooked up with her. So i was like maybe she thought I was coming on to her or whatever but now that she has a boyfriend it's clear where she stands. So I thought it was all cleared up. However what was really weird was she would still ignore if I said hello but at the same time she would ask her boyfriend to ask me if I wanted to chill with them but whenever I saw her face to face she'd freeze up and go red and if she saw me in the corridor she'd walk into the next room really fast, I was like does she think I'm a rapist or something? So I was like wtf is going on can somebody explain to me why they were acting like this and has anyone had similar stories? (Everyone else I meet seems really normal my current flat mates arent like this so I know that I probably am not the problem)

Girl behaviour includes wanting people to use paragraphs
Original post by wickedisgood
Girl behaviour includes wanting people to use paragraphs

Cool

Quick Reply

Latest