username2705335
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So I decided to use hair dye remover last nighy(big mistake). Now my hair smells of chemicals. I washed my hair 25 times last night but the smell is still there. Last option is to dye my hair. Help
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Every time I have used a hair dye remover, its always left my hair smelling of eggy farts :laugh:

The smell lasts for days no matter how much I wash it and dyeing doesn't really help with the smell much either. I remember people suggesting making up a mixture of tomato juice, apple cider vinegar and baking soda and keeping that on your head for 20 mins and that was apparently good at neutralizing the smell. I was always too lazy to try it myself and just put up with the smell until I left

Did you use Colour B4? That stuff is great but the smell is the strongest of all the hair dye removers I have used. Provoke hair dye remover is only about £2.99 in Savers so its a lot cheaper than Colour B4 and the smell is very, very minimal. Still has a touch of that eggy smell though :laugh:
Elizabeth II
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My mum had this problem and she tried dyeing her hair to get rid of the smell, but as Spock's Socks says, this doesn't work so beware!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (637)
33.44%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (805)
42.26%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (377)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.51%

Watched Threads