The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Hull-York Medical School 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
Original post by manlike99
The people who got offers today won't find out for a couple hours I think, they might be Hull

omg i never thought of this. :frown:
University of York
York
Original post by AZ98

What do you mean??
Original post by rishi.sekhri
What do you mean??

according to this thread people have already received offers today with a york allocation; nobody as of yet for Hull.

is anyone aware of the difference between the number of places available at the two sites?
Original post by DoubleDoors
according to this thread people have already received offers today with a york allocation; nobody as of yet for Hull.

is anyone aware of the difference between the number of places available at the two sites?

Same at both
Original post by AZ98

The international students already know where they're going as they were allowed to choose I think :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
IMG_1639.PNG
Dont worry everyone... you'll be seeing this very soon :biggrin:
Original post by Stewie Griffin
IMG_1639.PNG

Hey what app is that?
The people who got offers today won't find out for a couple hours I think, they might be Hull

I could request a campus due to where I live and chose york so I don't know if that's why I got my offer today
Original post by Stewie Griffin
IMG_1639.PNG

Congratulations!!!!!
How do you tell which campus you've been allocated to?
Original post by maxross
How do you tell which campus you've been allocated to?

Email

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Silver Elephant
I could request a campus due to where I live and chose york so I don't know if that's why I got my offer today

Oh, so that could mean today was York only too..
Oh, so that could mean today was York only too..

Maybe but I don't know if I have been allocated york yet can only hope my request was read in time
Original post by Orangeflower6

yeah I really don't mind at all, just want an offer!! It's just stressing me out how half the offers may have already been given out 😭😭
Original post by hay_tuz
yeah I really don't mind at all, just want an offer!! It's just stressing me out how half the offers may have already been given out 😭😭

could be less you never know
Original post by hay_tuz

I understand how you feel, it's hell :frown: fingers crossed for 16:42 tomorrow x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 656
I can't stop checking this thread every 10 minutes... I really need to stop; I'm stressing myself out.
My brother goes to Hull Uni so I emailed to ask for Hull Allocation, has anyone had an offer from hull?
Also, is 4:42 the only time that the offers would come through?
Reply 658
Original post by The Sikh Surgeon
Haha! I was sitting on the coach and saw the offer and randomly got up and put my arms up like 'I got in :eek::eek:'

Your allowed to look slightly crazy when we receive news like this 😂 I also feel privilaged as I seem to have broke the trend. My offer came through at 16:43 😂😂 x
Original post by 3stars
My offer came through at 16:43 😂😂 x

get out fake!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending