University of York
York

Hull-York Medical School 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Allocated to Hull, look forward to seeing some of you guys there :smile:
University of York
York
Original post by HiraMunawar
What is the courtyard like? Is it as cool as it looks on the website!

Over the moon I'm allocated to Hull!

Ive been allocated to hull too!!! Courtyard accom looks amaaazing
Original post by HiraMunawar
What is the courtyard like? Is it as cool as it looks on the website!

Over the moon I'm allocated to Hull!

So am I! It's as nice as the video trust me, Hull accommodation is amazing :smile: hull has all the main facilities including the new medical building which will be complete this year, it has mock surgical theatres and hospital wards etc. The main anatomy labs are in hull so the york students have to travel to hull to do their anatomy spotters too. Hull campus has loads of new buildings there too. With Hull being the city of culture 2017, there is always something to do as many events are being held. Don't let people put you off of Hull as the city centre has/is being refurbished and it's much cheaper to live in Hull, my friend says she gets on nights out for £10 😂 She says all the medics are like a family in Hull, and Hull go on much more nights out than the York students, which you will need with all the work you'll be getting😂
Original post by kelseywosnitzka
Ive been allocated to hull too!!! Courtyard accom looks amaaazing

I've been allocated to Hull too, very happy!
Original post by Orangeflower6
So am I! It's as nice as the video trust me, Hull accommodation is amazing :smile: hull has all the main facilities including the new medical building which will be complete this year, it has mock surgical theatres and hospital wards etc. The main anatomy labs are in hull so the york students have to travel to hull to do their anatomy spotters too. Hull campus has loads of new buildings there too. With Hull being the city of culture 2017, there is always something to do as many events are being held. Don't let people put you off of Hull as the city centre has/is being refurbished and it's much cheaper to live in Hull, my friend says she gets on nights out for £10 😂 She says all the medics are like a family in Hull, and Hull go on much more nights out than the York students, which you will need with all the work you'll be getting😂

Everything about Hull sounds so great, thank you for the detail 😂 We're lucky we get so many new facilities, and the people there seem lovelyy
This is exactly where I want to be, can't believe it's really happening!
Original post by studentAHA
I've just made one! Let me know your Facebook and I will add anyone. Spread the word!

I've requested to join - Victoria MacArthur!
Which Hull visit day is everyone planning to go to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Orangeflower6
I've been allocated to Hull too, very happy!

Me too!!😀
Been allocated to York which I am very happy about. Personally prefer the college system and campus. But am a bit jealous of the new medical facility at hull. Though as they say we are all together in this really, it's just where we go for the first two years mostly. I'm sure we'll get mixed up eventually.
My name is Hope Swan, I've just requested to be added to the Facebook group so could someone accept me please! 😊
Original post by studentAHA
I'll make a Facebook group now. Please reply to me so I can add.

My name is Hope Swan, I've requested to be accepted to the group so could someone accept me please! 😄
Original post by daisychain98
I've requested to join - Victoria MacArthur!

Hi Victoria.
I don't think you have. Please make sure its: Hull York Medical School Offer Holders/Attendees.
Did they hand out any offers/rejections today? Track goes down at 18:00, don't think I can wait a whole weekend!!!
Got my email today, been allocated to the Hull campus!
I've sent a request to join the group - Emily Hall!
Sent a join group request - Bradley Pearce.
Shanahan Rai - just requested to join the group. :smile:
Yooo, got an unconditional offer earlier this week. Am allocated to Hull campus. Am a grad from bristol uni - any other grads going to Hull? Oh and requested to join the group, name's Danny; Congratulations to all of those with offers! Was the recipient of a strongly worded noise complaint from a neighbour yesterday as I was apparently making too much noise from celebrating haha.
(edited 7 years ago)
Incase Hull students would like to see the campus, I can't wait for the offer holder day to see it in person: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sAVBf8StQo8

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest