Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im going to cairo next week, has anyone been there? is it a nice place? any nightlife?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Its a great holiday,i now you will have loads of fun,the people are really nice,but you have to have an enormous debate about prices,nothing has a set price.Have a good trip!

freglish

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but only for a day-trip while on holiday in cyprus. I didnt get to experience the nightlife.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Homegrownkitten)
    Yeah, but only for a day-trip while on holiday in cyprus. I didnt get to experience the nightlife.
    whooo!

I did the Cyprus day-trip too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bradders)
    I went on a cruise from Luxor to Bazra, spending most of the nights on board on the deck hitting back the 'Crocodile Tears'. Nightlife exists - mainly for tourists and the odd Egyptian man. Things may be different in the captial, but even in the big cities we visited woman always stay inside their homes. I can honestely say over two weeks I saw one egyptian woman doing a job and a few walking the streets home.
    It is a very niceeeeeeeeeee place
    especially if u go to sharm al shaikh and al gharaka they r very nice
    and buy the way lots of women work in egypt .
    enjoy ur holiday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sloaney87)
    Im going to cairo next week, has anyone been there? is it a nice place? any nightlife?

thanks

Its a nice place but if you are female take a guy along with you-you also need to cover up. We went there and had alot of hassle with the local men trying to get near the girls and some camel guys tried to take some away.

If they offer you anytyhing for free at anywhere, especially at the pyrimids dont take it because then they'll make you pay. Also an egiptian guy took my camera and we had to pay to get it back because the police don't care. Enjoy it though, you won't get any sun here.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.