This discussion is closed.
sloaney87
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Im going to cairo next week, has anyone been there? is it a nice place? any nightlife?

thanks
freglish
Report 15 years ago
Its a great holiday,i now you will have loads of fun,the people are really nice,but you have to have an enormous debate about prices,nothing has a set price.Have a good trip!

freglish
Homegrownkitten
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah, but only for a day-trip while on holiday in cyprus. I didnt get to experience the nightlife.
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Homegrownkitten)
Yeah, but only for a day-trip while on holiday in cyprus. I didnt get to experience the nightlife.
whooo!

I did the Cyprus day-trip too
Roseisdabest
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by bradders)
I went on a cruise from Luxor to Bazra, spending most of the nights on board on the deck hitting back the 'Crocodile Tears'. Nightlife exists - mainly for tourists and the odd Egyptian man. Things may be different in the captial, but even in the big cities we visited woman always stay inside their homes. I can honestely say over two weeks I saw one egyptian woman doing a job and a few walking the streets home.
It is a very niceeeeeeeeeee place
especially if u go to sharm al shaikh and al gharaka they r very nice
and buy the way lots of women work in egypt .
enjoy ur holiday
Fire Point
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sloaney87)
Im going to cairo next week, has anyone been there? is it a nice place? any nightlife?

thanks

Its a nice place but if you are female take a guy along with you-you also need to cover up. We went there and had alot of hassle with the local men trying to get near the girls and some camel guys tried to take some away.

If they offer you anytyhing for free at anywhere, especially at the pyrimids dont take it because then they'll make you pay. Also an egiptian guy took my camera and we had to pay to get it back because the police don't care. Enjoy it though, you won't get any sun here.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (65)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (72)
21.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (62)
18.45%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (70)
20.83%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (34)
10.12%
I haven't started researching yet (33)
9.82%

Watched Threads