The Student Room Group

Veterinary Nursing applicants 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jade.1
I had my interview for Middlesex last Monday just waiting to hear back now! And I have an interview date for Nottingham in January! What's your top choice?

I'm pretty sure RVC is my first choice though I did really like hartpury when I went there. I have an interview for Middlesex in February, how did yours go? What can I expect ? I have to send my work experience form to Nottingham, hopefully should do that today 😊 X
Reply 41
Original post by Erin Claire
I'm pretty sure RVC is my first choice though I did really like hartpury when I went there. I have an interview for Middlesex in February, how did yours go? What can I expect ? I have to send my work experience form to Nottingham, hopefully should do that today 😊 X

You have to do a maths and English test which is pretty simple, and then you have the choice out of two questions to do a short essay on. And then the group discussion where the tutor will ask a few questions and you discuss your thoughts with the group. Just make sure you involve yourself as much as possible, he wants to see how well you interact with others. I should get an answer before Christmas so fingers crossed! Have you been to the Nottingham campus?
Original post by Jade.1
You have to do a maths and English test which is pretty simple, and then you have the choice out of two questions to do a short essay on. And then the group discussion where the tutor will ask a few questions and you discuss your thoughts with the group. Just make sure you involve yourself as much as possible, he wants to see how well you interact with others. I should get an answer before Christmas so fingers crossed! Have you been to the Nottingham campus?

Okay that doesn't sound too bad. No I haven't been to Nottingham, only RVC and hartpury. Hope you get an offer 😊
Original post by Erin Claire
Thanks so much, that has made me feel better about hartpury! Yeah I imagine if no one has had a reply then they are waiting for the deadline. Good luck with your interview on Monday, I'm sure you'll do great 😊 Good luck with your application as well xx

I'm sure you will hear back from them they took a few weeks with me , and thank you so much xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
So amazed right now - I got a conditional offer from Bristol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 45
Original post by georgiabeth15
So amazed right now - I got a conditional offer from Bristol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ah well done that's amazing! Are you going to accept?!
Original post by Jade.1
Ah well done that's amazing! Are you going to accept?!

Waiting to hear back from everywhere else first haha. Btw guys rvc finally emailed me saying they're reviewing my application, I thought they'd forgotten about me lmao
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 47
Oh that's good! Middlesex said they would give me an answer before they shut for Christmas which is today and I've still not heard anything. I hate waiting and constantly checking haha
Had my interview at Harper on Monday and it was a really nice afternoon! And the interview was casual which was really good! Was offered a place today ! 😊🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jade.1
Oh that's good! Middlesex said they would give me an answer before they shut for Christmas which is today and I've still not heard anything. I hate waiting and constantly checking haha

yeah I was told that too, it's not fun!
Original post by lowriehamilton
Had my interview at Harper on Monday and it was a really nice afternoon! And the interview was casual which was really good! Was offered a place today ! 😊🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile

aw that's great well done! :smile:
Reply 51
Original post by georgiabeth15
yeah I was told that too, it's not fun!

I emailed them today and they apologised and said there's a delay so we will be told after Christmas.

Posted from TSR Mobile

thats amazing well done!! Harper is my top choice so anything you could tell me on the kind of things you were expected to do would be really appreciated!! are you going to accept your offer or are you waiting to hear from others first??

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG well done ! I didn't think you'd hear back that soon though ? I dont think anyone else has
Reply 54
Hello,😊
Ive applied for Harper Adams, Nottingham, Rvc, Hartpury and Warwickshire.
I had my Harper interview on the 19th of December and I heard back from them last Thursday offering me a place!
I also have only just heard from Rvc, anyone else got a Nottingham interview in the 6th Jan? 😊
Reply 55
Original post by LisaEmma
Hello,😊
I had my Harper interview on the 19th of December and I heard back from them last Thursday offering me a place!
I also have only just heard from Rvc, anyone else got a Nottingham interview in the 6th Jan? 😊

Yes I have my Notts interview on the 6th!! Little bit nervous! Have you done any research yet on the list of words they gave us? Have you visited the uni before?
Reply 56
Original post by Jade.1
Yes I have my Notts interview on the 6th!! Little bit nervous! Have you done any research yet on the list of words they gave us? Have you visited the uni before?

I'm nervous aswell! I've done some general reading around the first two but nothing in depth enough yet 😓 and no.. I didnt have the opportunity before I applied but ive read some good things about the campus 😊 what about you?
Hello,😊

Im getting worried i Havent been offered a place from Harper Adams :frown:

Its my favourite one i had interview on 19th dec
Reply 58
I'm nervous aswell! I've done some general reading around the first two but nothing in depth enough yet 😓 and no.. I didnt have the opportunity before I applied but ive read some good things about the campus 😊 what about you?

Yea same I've done general reading but nothing in depth yet, I'll spend more time on it next week! I haven't been to the uni but heard really good things so I have high hopes! Love that we get a practical skills lesson! What uni is your top choice or are you just waiting to see what offers you get?
Reply 59
Original post by im.a.witch
Im getting worried i Havent been offered a place from Harper Adams :frown:

Its my favourite one i had interview on 19th dec

Ah don't worry too much yet, no news is good news. They might have just had too many people to reply back to before the Xmas holidays. I got told from Middlesex that I would get a reply before Xmas and never did but turns out they are just delayed! Fingers crossed for you though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending