Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    Hey ho, I'm wondering if anyone has any advice for finding accommodation for estranged students who have no access to a guarantor? All the places I had in mind all dropped the ball last minute I would need one so with 1 week till my course begins I'm on square one :L Any advice? I've never had to do any house-hunting before so this is all very new and scary
Which web browser do you use?
London Metropolitan University resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.